BYU Hawaii Student Activities held a Service Project at the Laie Temple Saturday and we pulled weeds in the flower gardens and bushes. It was the PERFECT day for service! The clouds were covering the sun and there was a good breeze. I showed up alone and mingled right in with people. Two people from my ward saw me and joined the group I was with. It was actually fun to be of service. We all talked and laughed together and played the question game, like "Would you rather be in prison for the rest of your life, or on death row?" and "Who would you rather be, Batman or Superman?" Afterward, they fed us pancakes, eggs, bacon, and watermelon.Monday, October 13, 2008
Service @ Laie Hawaii Temple
BYU Hawaii Student Activities held a Service Project at the Laie Temple Saturday and we pulled weeds in the flower gardens and bushes. It was the PERFECT day for service! The clouds were covering the sun and there was a good breeze. I showed up alone and mingled right in with people. Two people from my ward saw me and joined the group I was with. It was actually fun to be of service. We all talked and laughed together and played the question game, like "Would you rather be in prison for the rest of your life, or on death row?" and "Who would you rather be, Batman or Superman?" Afterward, they fed us pancakes, eggs, bacon, and watermelon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mom only commented because she wanted to get on the computer to read it and I told her I wouldn't get off unless she commented. How cool Mitch & D-Jo are there!
Lins! I'm so glad Mitch and Deej are there. I hope you guys have a great time! I'm glad you're giving service also. I think you are the best!
How fun girl! That is so fun that Mitch and Debra Jo were there! Service is always fun, especially when you can do it at a BEAUTIFUL temple!
Post a Comment