How well do you know me?
1) I was born on my parents 2nd year anniversary.
2) I was born in Phoenix, grew up in Mesa, and moved to Gilbert when I was 10.
3) I've played 4 instruments: piano, organ, alto sax, french horn.
4) I've never broken a bone, but I've had stitches on my mouth twice.
5) I was in Concert Band, Jazz Band, and Marching Band in HS.
6) I LOVE sports. Especially HS & College football. GO ASU SUN DEVILS! I also like basketball, baseball, softball, and volleyball. I even watch football on TV and understand what's going on, but being at the game is much much better.
7) Favorite music? Too many to list...Rascal Flatts, Rihanna, Coldplay, Oldies, No Doubt, Alicia Keys, Madonna, Elton John, The Eagles, Natasha Bedingfield, ABBA, Jack Johnson, Journey, Lifehouse, Michael Buble...
8) My favorite colors are pink, blue, green, black & white. Can't decide on one.
9) I love BROCCOLI! I eat it about 5 times a week for dinner.
10) My favorite restaurants/fast food joints are In N Out, Chipotle, Subway, Paradise Bakery, P.F. Chang's, The Outback, Some Burros, some Chinese food place on Elliot Rd. between Alma School & Dobson, Wendy's chicken nuggets, Costa Vida salads.
11) My favorite meal at home is steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, spaghetti noodles w/o the sauce, and salad.
12) I hate milk. I'll only eat it with cereal or cookies and brownies.
13) I love gum and always have it on me.
14) My favorite show of all time is Grey's Anatomy.
15) My favorite thing to wear is jeans.
16) My 2 worst habits are being late & popping my knuckles and neck.
17) I love to blog and think of it as an open journal.
18) I love to shop, especially for jeans, purses, and shoes.
19) I would get a manicure, pedicure & a full body massage once a week if I could afford it.
20) Working out and staying in shape is my new thing.
21) I bought my first car Oct. 18, 2002. It was a white 2002 Toyota Corolla. I paid it off in 3 1/2 years and 1 year after paying it off, I totaled it :(
22) I've had a thing for cars even before I started driving. I like Lexus, BMW, and Mercedes. Keep dreaming Lins.
23) I've met 3 famous people. NSYNC @ a Meet 'N Greet in downtown PHX with my Dad, Kelly, cousin Shayna, and friends Jenny & Christy. We waited for 8+ hours just to see them standing 6 feet in front of us and got to touch their hands! I was 15, give me a break. I met Aneas Williams (former AZ Cardinals football player) on an airplane with my Dad, Debra Jo, and Jenny. We flew to Florida for my Junior High graduation present and he was on the flight. And the character Danielle Rousseau from the ABC drama television series LOST, on the streets of Honolulu.
24) I like to laugh.
25) I'm a workaholic.
26) I'm not a neat freak, but I like to clean and clean well.
27) I've been on 20+ blind dates. I can't remember all of their names I've been set up so much. NOT a big fan.
28) I love to travel. I've been to Brazil & the Caribbean! I've traveled a lot within the U.S. since my Dad works for Southwest. California is my favorite place to go.
29) My best friend is Debra Jo Tenney Borden and she is the best. Her Dad and my Dad served in the same mission (Tampa, FL) and we randomly ended up in the same 5th grade class together. The rest is history.
30) I love to be with my family and extended family. I love them all!
31) I love to call my G'Ma Levi and talk with her. She is wonderful.
32) My Mom's Dad, who I call Granddad, is probably one of the most generous people I have ever met. I want to be like him one day.
33) I want to get married in the San Diego Temple.
34) I can speak Spanish & Portuguese enough to get by. I understand more than I can speak.
35) I'm not afraid to speak in public.
36) I don't like desserts, but I like candy.
37) I'm left handed.
38) Whenever I exaggerate, I always say 50 billion, 500 million, 5 thousand. You get the point.
39) I like to sing, clap, talk, just making loud noises in general.
40) My favorite smells are gasoline fumes when I pump gas & the smell of a new book in between the pages.
41) I'm deathly afraid of cockroaches, especially the ones that fly.
42) I like to dress nice and be classy.
43) My favorite clothing stores are Buckle, Banana Republic, & Ann Taylor.
44) Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink.
45) I like to play games and play cards.
46) I'm an Oprah Winfrey fan. My dream is to go to one of her shows.
47) I love the feeling of taking off on the runway in an airplane. It's so cool.
48) I'm very descriptive when I tell stories. I even let you know what the person was wearing and what their hair looked like. It's more entertaining that way.
49) I LOVE onion. Raw or cooked.
50) My favorite quote is: "A man who feels nothing is a man who loves nothing. And if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?" - Sean Connery in First Knight
How did you do?!

8 comments:
what a fun post! I am craking up because I found 4 things that are exactly like me. Well actually 3..there I go exagerating! JK...but they are 38..39 and 46. But #37....my little son kade is left handed and having the hardest time holding a pencil. I have no stinking idea how to teach him how to hold it either I feel like a retard. Don't you guys turn your hands weird or something? You must give me pointers!
WOW!
I think it's funny that you posted this... because I did one like this in an old blog of mine... it's so fun to read what people put for their list!
Broccoli, huh? Just kidding. I know what you mean about the snow. It was all fun until I had to scrape my windows and defrost my hands.... Hey question. How do you get the link to see when someone has updated their blog under your friends link??? I don't know how to do this. Have fun in your seventy five heaven.... I will think of you while I am drinking hot chocolate and marshmallows! Love ya!
I forgot to post that I remember that meet n greet for NSYNC!!! My cousin and I were there and we saw you guys coming back from getting a drink... did you guys stay for the riot afterwards?
I knew pretty much all of that. Sweet.
p.s. I'm stealing this from you because I need a new post.
you are SO cool!! Wish we could hang. I miss Oahu. Hope to be back soon. :)
I knew all of those things, except for the onion...why didn't I know that? It's probably because we never talk about onions, haha!
Maybe someday when I finally get the internet at my own house again, I'll be able to make a post like this & we'll see how well you know me....someday, like in a month. It's so lame to not have the internet connected at my own house, yet. I'm only in the loop like once a week now, because that's the only time I drive to my parents specifically for the net. Oh, well, at least I don't have to go further, right? My house looks so much better now. Maybe it'll be my dream home when you get home in December...maybe by then we'll be done moving in. No guarantees, though...and no guarantees that I'll get the internet, sooner, either! I'm really living the hard knocks, huh? J/K
Post a Comment