Whoever made this word up is a genius! I am so done with school, I can't even tell you. I have absolutely no social life, do homework all day everyday, have been to the beach 3 times, and can't sleep at nights. Last night, I woke up from a dream where I couldn't balance my debits and credits and I was mad because my friend Natalie was doing it right and I couldn't figure out how to do the homework assignment. Seriously?! Who dreams about that?!?! Funny thing is, I don't even have a homework assignment that relates to my dream! Even more pathetic. I woke up at 4 AM and didn't fall back asleep until 7 AM. No joke. I tossed and turned and nothing. Luckily, I didn't have class today until 12:30 PM, so I was able to "sleep in".
Everyone tells me, "You're almost done," "Don't give up," "Hang in there," YEAH YEAH, easier said than done PEOPLE! I've had it up to my eyebrows with this homework business. Every time I turn around and think I'm ahead of the game, one of my professors gives another assignment. It's unreal. I don't know how people decide to go to med school or dentistry. I'm completely satisfied with a Bachelor's Degree. I have just over 2 months left, and although it seems the semester is going by fast, it's never fast enough :(
Then again, I'm the smart one who decided to take 4 ACCOUNTING CLASSES my last semester! I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. I'm stressed all the time and I don't know how to make my last semester more enjoyable.
Funny story...I bought a car last October and since then, I've never had to walk to school. Well, my friend asked to borrow my car to pick up his girlfriend from the airport this morning, so I walked to school today for the FIRST TIME IN A YEAR! It took me 20 minutes, my lower back and armpits were all sweaty and I felt disgusting! Am I a spoiled brat, or what? It literally "killed" me to walk to school. I didn't mind the walking so much, it was the sweating that bothered me. I need to be more grateful for the wonderful invention of automobiles :)
Then again, I'm the smart one who decided to take 4 ACCOUNTING CLASSES my last semester! I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. I'm stressed all the time and I don't know how to make my last semester more enjoyable.
Funny story...I bought a car last October and since then, I've never had to walk to school. Well, my friend asked to borrow my car to pick up his girlfriend from the airport this morning, so I walked to school today for the FIRST TIME IN A YEAR! It took me 20 minutes, my lower back and armpits were all sweaty and I felt disgusting! Am I a spoiled brat, or what? It literally "killed" me to walk to school. I didn't mind the walking so much, it was the sweating that bothered me. I need to be more grateful for the wonderful invention of automobiles :)

4 comments:
Don't give up Lins, you're almost done! Just hang in there! Hahaha, kidding. Just wait, you'll miss it more than you think.
Can't wait till you're home!
You think you're so funny. Dad IS funnier!
It sounds like too much to me, I think you should just give up and hang out at the beach. It would be way more fun!! But seriously, 2 months is nothing, you can totally do it!!
I had Senioritis so bad my last semester at ASU. Although when i did graduate i cried for like a month straight because I was sad that i could no longer be able to hide behind the student identity. good luck on the rest of your classes, hopefully you will have an easier transition between school and the real life.
Post a Comment