I'm really sick. There is a virus going around on campus and the Health Center emailed everyone about it and I'm pretty sure that's what I got. Their advice? Drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest. So that's what I'm doing. I had a fever off and on all day today, I'm congested, and I have a sore throat. I'm on meds, but my right nostril is completely clogged and it's so annoying.
As I was laying down all day, I had some time to think and I remembered today was the day my Uncle Frank passed away. He's my Mom's brother. He died 8 years ago; I can't believe it's been that long. Uncle Paco was always so fun when he came to visit and I'll never forget all the cool Christmas and birthday presents he got me and how deathly afraid he was of our bird Zazu. I remember the day my Dad woke us up early on Sunday morning, it was raining outside, and he told us our Uncle had died and our Mom went with Aunt Liz to see him. My siblings and I cried together, along with my Dad, and we hugged each other. It was sweet. I miss my Uncle and I'm so thankful for the plan of salvation because I know I will see him again one day.

5 comments:
It's been 8 years already? =[ Wow... time flies.
Hope you get feelin better, Linds! ::big hugs::
I miss him too Lins. Sometimes when I'm reading a book I think he'd like or watching a sporting event I want to talk to him about it. Also politics. We used to argue all the time about that. Before he died he used to tell me that we'd forget him but I think about him frequently and I'm glad you guys remember him too.
Feel better.
Thanks again for reminding me of that. I do miss him too. I was only 10 when he died so my memories are not much but I still have some. I can't wait to see him again and really get to know him.
Hope you're feeling better. I asked Kelly to ask you how you were feeling for me when she was talking to you last night but she is a booger and didn't.
I'm back! I wanted to tell you I LOVE your new title image... it's so great... hahahahaha and NOOO I haven't tried the pizza dortios yet... I definitely will tho. Sounds tasty!
I posted this big long post about your post....It is not on here...Did it not come across or did you delete it? If it is because it didnt come across it pisses me off because It was long and I had a lot of emotions flowing......uuuggg
Post a Comment