My current roommates making PUKANA faces - Katie, Rachael, Sumbel, Hyeyun, Me

My red head friend, Chad, asking us to dye his hair black.

Going to the Caribbean w/7 boys and a bird flying in our pic.

Men putting sunblock on each other.

Hilarious Greggers pulling my head back with ONE finger.

People taking pictures of us when we're obviously not ready.

Getting on the bus in Honolulu with all of our shopping bags (before I had a car).

Dad & Cassie @ G'Ma Levi's 70th B-Day party.

Playing with photo shop, former roommate, Margarita, who is now married & prego.

Finding other ways to cool off in hot Hawaii.

Bringing groceries home on a bike.

My 60 year old roommate - 1st experience living away from home.

Devin waiting so patiently for Andrea & I to shop at WalMart. We turned around and found him in the cart. We laughed until we cried.

Taking pictures of roommates when they're sleeping.....

I'm so mean, I know. All of them said they'd pay me back and
NEVER did! I guess I'm cute when I sleep.

Who can't tell me what's wrong with this picture?

Standing in line @ Universal Studios waiting to see Shrek in 4D & having fun with siblings while waiting. I love this girl.

My best friend's little boy eating corn on the cob at the age of 1. I was impressed.

My friend, Whitney's 4 year old, Chloe, taking a picture of us. So cute.

In August, we got a pretty big monsoon storm and my Dad asked Cassie and I to go out in the pouring rain and close the lid to the garbage can so it wouldn't fill with water. We refused since we are girls and it takes longer to fix wet hair, and so my Dad huffed and puffed and said, "My kids don't listen to me," as he walks out in the rain and does what he asked us to do. Cassie ran out and took a pic of him and he's totally smiling in this picture. We had a good laugh.

Posing for a mandatory picture with thousands of gallons of water blasting on top of your head.

Making someone laugh after they take a drink of soda and trying not to spit it everywhere.

Trying to be Asian.

Trying on the ugliest pair of shoes @ Ross.

Connor running from the waves at Sunset Beach in Hawaii.

G'Ma Levi falling asleep on the couch on her visit to Hawaii. We wore her out!

Laughing with Mom & sister.

My selfish roommate's way of telling us she is not sharing her soap, but she could use mine.

My Business Core Group Winter Semester @ BYUH.

Tin foil fools.....
5 comments:
Fun memories Lins!
Those pics are so great! I specifically love the one of you and your sister... hahaha and that monsoon - I remember that one!!!!!!
Hahaha good times, good times. You have weird friends who sleep in funky positions but your family is probably even weirder. And sorry I forgot to add you to my list! I really am excited for you to come home.
Okay I just noticed Clint and Jared hands on each others legs! Okay that is off somehow. :)
I was cracking up right along with you. What great memories you have had there! I loved the one of you guys under the water fall your mom cracks me up!
Post a Comment