Jon is the one wearing a hat and the poor kid was sick. He got the virus I did last week and would lay on the floor and work. I felt so bad for him. But in the end, pulling an all nighter was worth it because we finished. Go team.Earlier that night, I made a healthy dinner that caused me pain. I cooked chicken on the stove top, boiled spaghetti noodles, and steamed broccoli. It was delish! When I was cooking the chicken, the oil splattered and got my left arm below my wrist:
Can you say "OW!". It hurt pretty bad. This is the 3rd time I've burned myself, but this time it blistered. I hope it doesn't scar. I'm going to go to bed now after being up for 48 hours. Goodnight.

7 comments:
Owie! I'm the Burn QUEEN! LOL I was known for burning myself at culinary school. I don't know about access to aloe or anything, but that would help... as long as you don't bother it, it shouldn't leave too bad of a mark... if so, just get some of that maderma... it works! =] At least the food was worth it tho, right? haha
Sorry about the burn. Have you thought of baking the chicken which is healthier anyway? :) Can't wait to get out there and see you graduate. Keep working hard.
Baking? Mom, I don't have time to pee let alone wait an hour to eat my food. I've thought of it and just don't have the time. I have assignments coming out of my wazoo :)
Then stop peeing.
LOL I miss you guys.
i hate getting burned! I still have a burn on my arm from baking Jenny combs a birthday cake from the 7th grade, those burns never really go away. BTW i loved your post a while ago about marriage you are very smart to not feel in a rush! how is the dating scene in Hawaii?
I saw J.D. Sovereign tonight and dad was telling him about your "not fair" e-mail. J.D. said to tell you that what is not fair is you living in Hawaii and J.D. living here! They are a nice family.
Post a Comment