YOU HAVE THIS..........
AND THIS TO WATCH..........
My friend at school is getting a divorce and needed a ride to Honolulu to file the divorce papers so we got up early this morning and headed to town. I left her at the courthouse and went to WalMart. I wanted to use my time sparingly :) I heard "PRISON BREAK Season 3" was out and that is one of my favorite shows, so I went to the TV/Movie section to see if they had it in stock. SURE ENOUGH, THEY DID!! I took a quick look at all of the shelves to see if any other of my other fav series were out yet. WELL...as you can see, I went shopping crazy and purchased "Desperate Housewives Season 4", "Grey's Anatomy Season 4", &"The Office Season 4"!!! I got a WalMart gift card for my bday, so I used it. And I used it wisely!I called my friend Natalie and told her what I bought and she was so excited! We especially LOVE Grey's! And she and I watched Season's 1-3 of Grey's last Fall, so it's only tradition we watch Season 4 together. We made a deal that we would finish our homework every day before we watch ONE episode. After all, we want to graduate in December. It's an incentive :)

6 comments:
I'm glad your happy but can't say that buying t.v. show seasons is spending the Wal-Mart gift card wisely. :)
The heck it isn't! If I got a gift card to WalMart that is exactly how I would spend it. I'm proud of you Lins.
And you are so letting me borrow The Office when you get home. I had to watch the whole season on a computer screen and its just not that same.
...I might want Desperate Housewives too. And feel free to get me hooked on Grey's and Prison Break. I have too much spare time now.
Hey Lindsay I just saw your sister at Amy's baby shower and asked how you are doing. That is so fun that you are going to school in Hawaii What else are you up to?
THANK YOU CASSIE!!! I agree completely. I MIGHT be nice enough to mail a season or two home before I gradaute :) Then again, with all of the homework I have, it might take me the whole semester to watch all of them! Ha.
Lindsay ! Lindsay! Lindsay! I don't know if FOUR IS WISELY but have fun watching them (after homework) gml
I can't believe you watch Desperate Housewives--I've only heard bad reviews about it. You're the first person I know who's liked it.
Post a Comment