Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cassie the poet

My sister Cassie wrote this and I thought it was absolutely amazing...

It is always said that seeing is believing
But what about the images my mind is receiving?
They are made up pictures only I can see
So if they aren't real, how can I believe?
What is it that separates fiction from fact,
And how do they keep the truth intact?
If it's true to me is it true to you?
For i can see that the sky is blue
But if a man is color blind
The sky might be yellow in his mind
If seeing is believing and that's what he can see
Who then is right, him or me?

3 comments:

cassie said...

um, i'm glad you liked it, but i don't know that it was necessary to put it on your blog! haha

cassie said...

p.s. fix your countdown thing. it says you graduate in one day and i know you wish that was true but sadly, it is not.

Jill Branch said...

Lindsay,

Hey would you please let your wonderful mother know that she needs to e-mail me. I'm a friend from back in the McQueen Ward and she left a comment on my blog the other day and I'd really like to send her an e-mail. So could you please forward my address on to her and encourage her to send me an e-mail. Thanks,

Jill Branch
rtbranch@msn.com