We went to town AGAIN and shopped at Ross and ate at Buca di Beppo!! YUM! I didn't shop at Ross, but everyone else did. All of us graduate in December!!! F-R-E-E-D-O-M!!! Natalie, Audrey, and I are all accounting majors. Birgitte is majoring in Hospitality & Tourism Management. Birgitte jokes with us and says it's her and the accounting girls :) These girls are SO FUN. And by the way, I highly recommend Buca. I ordered an individual plate that came with lasagna and a side caesar salad and it was DELISH! Seriously, THE BEST caesar salad I've had in a long time. I ate it all!! The lasagna was good too, and I had leftovers so I took it home. Leftovers are awesome because then I don't have to cook. Now I know how my Mom feels. Ha!Audrey & Birgitte @ Ross w/every piece of clothing they sold :)
They could only take in 8 items at a time, so Natalie and I guarded the cart
Then we started trying on the ugliest shoes we could find...
I think I won :)We laughed so much and said so many funny things, I can't remember them all. Natalie's NEW camera had a timer that took pictures three times, one second apart from each other. The first time she set the timer, we didn't know this and the flash kept going off and we were all confused and laughing so hard! It was hilarious! So then we decided to have some fun with it and pose for the 3 picture timer. I'm not looking at the camera because I was driving and was a responsible person who looked at the road :)




6 comments:
I can't keep up with your posts woman! Ha, just kidding. I can't believe you're going to graduate COLLEGE! How long have you been dreaming of this day? Very cool. Way to keep your eyes on the road, not. 10 bucks says dad says something to you about that.
Ha ha ha you look like you are having a blast! I miss shoppin and girls trips!
At least you're relieving some of that studying stress. Looks like you had a great time. Have fun. Because as hard as it seems to be to get through this semester then you'll graduate and move on to the real work world. Which sometimes is worse than school!
Excuse me?!?! I think my marvelous orange shoes wins the U-G-L-Y award!!! I have never seen anything more revolting!! hahaha You forgot to mention all of the other hideous things we found at Ross like that egg-shaped deviled-egg plate!! You realize that I am dead serious when I say that I am getting that for your wedding gift! I will shop at every Ross until I find it! :) That was a super fun night!
Lins, you're a hot BYU babe! You're so cute in all of your pictures. Sometimes I think that I want to be a college girl again, but you always remind me that homework comes with that territory...I've gotta decide if I prefer homework or grading papers. It's a toss up!
I love it! Every time i went to Hawaii we always knew we had to go to Ross! I love Ross but hawaii Ross is 10x better than any other one! I'm jealous! You look great!
Post a Comment