Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another good time in town

We got together and celebrated Andrea's birthday this weekend. She turned 22 last Wednesday, September 17th. She wanted to eat at Benihanas until we got there and realized the plates ranged from $18-70 dollars, so we ate at Buca di Beppo. I went there last weekend with 3 of my girlfriends, but I LOVE Italian food so I didn't mind. Christian drove and it was so nice not to have to drive to town. I got to sit in the back of his convertible and enjoy the ride.
Christian, Andrea, Monica, April, and Lins
Christian + 4 girls = A GOOD TIME!!!
Monica has a tradition in her family where they sing "Happy Birthday" at the top of their lungs. They did it to me for my birthday at Cheesecake, so we sang to Andrea the same way:

Then we decided it would be SO FUN to take pictures of us jumping in the air. It was hilarious because we were all landing at different times!! I set the timer on my camera and would run over to the group. When Christian said "JUMP", we jumped and these are our attempts.....
It was a nice study break. Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!

9 comments:

cassie said...

Hahaha those jumping pictures are pretty funny. How did there end up being 4 girls and one guy? Lucky dude.

Jamie said...

I'm starting to not believe the whole "I have so much studying to do" since all I ever see are pictures of you and your friends having fun! :) How about some pictures of the serious study going on?

Winter said...

WOW! Listen to you guys sing! LOL! Come sing for me on my birthday! That's so fun! Dude, I'm jealous... I've never been to Buca... is it good?

~ Natalie ~ said...

Okay Lindsay at the request of your mother, I am going to start taking pictures of you when you are studying so that everyone sees you working hard :) Just pretend I am not there snapping pics of you :)

M + L said...

THANK YOU!! :)

Jamie said...

So . . . where are the study pictures? Don't tell me! You're too busy studying to post them. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,
It's me, Mindi (Bevan) Blake. I found your blog, and I had some question's for you. My Sister-In-Law, Adriana is moving to Hawaii on 12/30/08 for school (don't know if it's BYU) anyways, my Mother-In-Law Becky is a little uneasy about it, and I told her I knew you and you had been there for a few years and that maybe you would answer some of her question's and concerns. Do you think that you would be ok with Becky calling you up and talking with you? Just let me know... Either way it's fine.

THANKS MINDI

P.S. My info is,
E-mail mindiblake@yahoo.com
Blog mindianddavid.blogspot.com

Terin said...

You are way too cute Lindsay And I can't believe your are graduating. Crazy!!!! What are you doing after that?

Sherri Romney said...

Oh no worries hon I know you are way busy. Accounting is tough! We got that origional email but Jake hasn't had a chance to sit down with me and go through it and I don't know how it all goes. Ya I'm dumb! ;) But take your time. Miss you girl.
Sher