Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lamebrary! Fo' real!

It has rained everyday for the past several weeks on and off all day. Yesterday was Saturday and it did NOT rain. It was sunny and I was in the library from 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM. NINE STINKING HOURS!!! Lamo. I have a pretty big presentation this Tuesday in ACCT 440 - International Accounting. Our assigned topic is IAS 36: Impairment of Assets and we have to present for 25-30 minutes to our classmates and professor. My partner is Faith and this is the third time this year we have been been partners. We were assigned as partners in finance, auditing, and now international accounting. What are the odds?! She and I worked our little booties off in the library and created 28 Power Point slides! BOOYAH!! My friends invited me to the beach, and I declined. I was so proud not to give in to temptation :)

These pictures are for my Momma:
See Mom! I really do study and all my friends think I'm lame.

We present at 12:30 PM on Tuesday, Sept. 30th. That is 3:30 PM Arizona time. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated ;)

5 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

You call that studyin???? Ha ha ha you are tougher than me to decline some good ol beach time... I like your new header. You are gorgeous!
Love Sher

Jamie said...

Okay are these pictures the aftermath of studying for such a long period of time? If so, take a break and go to the beach!! By the way, alot of people at church know about the hair stroking incident and everyone is teasing dad. It's hilarious.

Rachel said...

How did the presentation go? I hope that it went well. I am sure it did after all that studying. Just think you are almost done! Way to go Lins!

Shawneen said...

Hey Lindsey! It was good to hear from you. You look like you are having a great time despite the studying. I have to admit I dont miss those days, but I do miss just hanging out with my girl friends. Looks so fun!

Deanna said...

Some say people go into teaching cuz it's easy. Well I don't know if my job is easy but I can say I never really had to study in college. I feel for you! But it looks like you always have good company, and as they say misery loves company :) Your days of miserably long studying are almost over, hang in there and don't pass up the beach too often, you may not have the opportunity much longer.