A few of us wanted to get out of Laie, so we drove to Mililani, about a 40 minute drive, and ate at Chili's!! Not my favorite restaurant, but we don't have a lot of choices unless we go further into town. We were going to see the movie "Traitor" afterwards. We were seated at 6:30 and ordered about 6:40. We were all talking and laughing and having a good time together. It was almost 7:30 and we still had not received our food!! None of us were happy. Not once did the waiteress even come by and refill our drinks or tell us what the hold up was. We pretty much ordered and never saw the waitress after that. We finally got our food 45 minutes after we ordered. And it wasn't cold! Thank goodness. We missed our movie because of the long wait at dinner, so we headed to WalMart and then drove home and rented a movie.
While at WalMart I decided I wanted to buy some nail polish. I was talking to Rachel and she wanted to see a picture of someone off of my camera, so I put my nail polish on top of her toilet paper that she was holding so I could get my camera out of my purse, and WHAM!!!
NAIL POLISH ALL OVER THE FLOOR!
We just stood there and then I said, "Don't move! There's nail polish on your jeans!" I went to get help and the official WalMart cleaning lady shows up. She starts sniffing the floor, LITERALLY, and says, "MMmm! It smells SOOOO GOOD!!" Rachel and I bust up laughing. The WalMart lady was getting high off of nail polish fumes. Seriously, hilarious! Then she says, "You don't know what I've had to clean up. Throw up, poop...you name it, I've cleaned it. I don't mind cleaning nail polish!" OOOOOKKKK!!! We are DYING at this point, trying so hard not to laugh out loud!
Poor Rachel and her cute Old Navy jeans...
WalMart Cleaning Lady...WalMart definitely has the employees, let me tell you...
Ha ha!! Glad I had my camera.
I didn't have to pay for the broken nail polish and I got another one. Thanks for the fun Rachel!! Good times.


4 comments:
How fun! The nail polish thing is hilarious. You break things in WalMart and steal Dr. Pepper. Way to go, Lins!
We had the same kind of experience when we ate at Chili's with you over spring break except our food was cold and not good. Remember? Was it the same one? Lesson learned. We are going to Famous Dave's tonight for Moms b-day dinner. Wish you could be here!!!
Love you,
Lins!
Your blog is so cute! Sounds like you're having a blast and lovin life. Hey I didn't get your email yet... But no rush I mean April is a long ways away! Graduation is SO SO close!!! Well keep in touch! Love ya girl
Sherri
This is funny...what's even funnier is that you took pictures of you cleaning it up! You must have your camera with you 24-7...something that I'm starting to do, too. LOL
Post a Comment