Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You'll laugh at this one...

I would like to report that I have been in Hawaii all of 7 days and I have only eaten fast food ONCE, thank you very much! I am a little lazy when it comes to cooking. It depends on how much homework I have and anything else that is going on. I used to eat out about 4 or 5 times a week for at least one meal these past few semesters, but I decided I'm not going to do that anymore. After all, I spent just over $100 at Costco and I don't want the money or the food to go to waste. Seriously, I'm proud of myself. It's a HUGE accomplishment for me. And just to inform you, the day I did eat out for lunch was last Wednesday and all I bought was a chicken quesadilla from Taco Bell. THAT'S IT! No drink, no tacos, or burros, or nachos. Nada!

So what am I eating?! I'm sure my parents would love to know :) I'm eating, believe it or not, chicken, beef, lots of vegetables (right now it's broccoli and green beans), ham & turkey sandwiches, eggs, Cheerios w/bananas, drinking only water, a little bit of fruit, and granola bars. I pretty much just rotate my meals. I'm trying not to eat a lot of pasta because that's what makes me gain weight. It's the easiest to fix and the easiest to gain weight. Go figure. I started working out with a personal trainer about a month before I left for Hawaii, so I'm a health nut now.

Also, I bought my school books online through Amazon and saved a whopping $128.00!!! The bookstore was charging $360 for 2 different accounting books I needed and I found both online for a total of $232. I know, I know...COOL! I was happy.

SHARKMAN (my car) is fixed and the nice LDS Hawaiian man only charged me $50. I'm even happier.

Taking 7 classes is quite challenging. But then I realized, there is only 110 more days until graduation. I can do this.

PS Mom and Dad- I submitted 3 chapters of homework for my online class. WHEW! I'm chuggin' along :)

5 comments:

Arnett's said...

You rock!! I am so bad at eating well and drinking well. I am pretty sure I drink much more Dr. Pepper than water. I cant believe you are taking 7 classes!!

Anonymous said...

Okay keep up the health thing. Are you still working out or are you too busy? And I'm glad you are fixing your own food. You can cook for us when you come home! :) By the way, thanks for hooking me up with gmail.

cassie said...

Good job eating healthy! I would do it, but I'm not gaining weight so until that starts to happen I will continue to eat as I please. Good job with your online class too. I have yet to start mine :)

cassie said...

Its not my fault no one told you. It was stupid, nothing even really happened it was just ridiculous because he held the horn for so long we thought there was no way the guy wouldn't have heard it. But apparently we were wrong in that assumption. And no, we were in the maxima.

Shawneen said...

I havnt seen you at the ward forever and so I had to come see why. How awsome you are in Hawaii! Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Good job at staying healthy, thats what I need to be doing.