My birthday is this Thursday, August 28th, and I leave for Hawaii Tuesday morning because school starts on Wednesday, so my family and I celebrated my birthday tonight. We normally go out to dinner as a family for everyone's birthdays and this year I chose to go to P.F. Chang's. YUM! It was really good. My Mom told the waiter it was my bday so he brought me a tiny strawberry cheesecake. It was pretty good. I'll have to do cardio for 30 min to lose the calories from that delicious dessert, but it was well worth eating it :)
Cassie's peace sign in the background. Real nice. NOT! Of course this picture was the best one out of all of them. Go figure.
We came home and I opened cards. Debra Jo came over with her son Tyson and gave me the Twilight and New Moon books so I can start reading and become a fanatic like everyone else. I really wanted to start reading them, so the present was PERFECT! Thanks Deej! We'll see if I can squeeze in some extra reading time on top of 7 classes. Ha!
I can't believe I'm turning 24 in a few days. Wow.
Thanks for everything guys!!!

5 comments:
This was really fun but seriously could there be a worse picture of me? I know I know - camera smile.
We'll miss you while your gone. It was great to have you home for the summer.
Yeah, I have to admit, I'm sad you're gone again. Good luck with school and everything! I know I'll talk to you, but happy birthday on Thursday!
p.s. I love that you put "Lindsay's family member" instead of who it REALLY was. Did this person tell you not to use their name? Too funny.
Happy Happy birthday to you! I didn't know that you had the same birthday as my nephew Jake. Do you know him? Tomorrow is my little guys birthday. He turns 4. I hope you have a great day. I wish we could have gotten together before you left. Next time for sure! You are so young and beautiful! Enjoy being young it never happens AGAIN! Your family is adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LINDSAY
APPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!
(can you hear me singing?)gml
Post a Comment