My baby sister, Cassandra Marie, started college today at Chandler Gilbert Community College. I cannot believe she is in college. She took dual-credit classes in high school that counted as college credits also, so she's already ahead of the game. Smart girl! She also took ENG 101 at CGCC in the summer. I'm so proud of her going to school. It's not the funnest thing in the world, but it's worth the time, money, and sacrifice in the end. I've learned that coming up on my LAST SEMESTER at BYU Hawaii. Good luck Cass! Study hard and take as MANY classes as you can. Call me when you're bored and you need a study break :) Remember, Hawaii is 3 hours behind AZ. Love u!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Cassie started college today...
My baby sister, Cassandra Marie, started college today at Chandler Gilbert Community College. I cannot believe she is in college. She took dual-credit classes in high school that counted as college credits also, so she's already ahead of the game. Smart girl! She also took ENG 101 at CGCC in the summer. I'm so proud of her going to school. It's not the funnest thing in the world, but it's worth the time, money, and sacrifice in the end. I've learned that coming up on my LAST SEMESTER at BYU Hawaii. Good luck Cass! Study hard and take as MANY classes as you can. Call me when you're bored and you need a study break :) Remember, Hawaii is 3 hours behind AZ. Love u!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can feel a mid-life crisis coming on. My youngest daughter starting college and my youngest and only boy is a Freshman in high school! What will your dad and I do when we don't have you kids to argue over? :)
Aw, Lins! You're so sweet! I have mixed feelings about the whole college thing. Its so much better than high school, but harder also. Love you too!!
MIDLIFE CRISIS!!!!! Don't do anything silly like get a motorcycle or smoething. oops that's what I did.
Post a Comment