Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Connor's a FRESHMAN Football Player!!!

Connor's buds: Jesse, Con Man, and Hunter

My little brother Connor (not so little anymore, just the baby of the family) is a FRESHMAN at Mesquite High School. Are you kidding me?! My Mom's baby is in high school!! WOW!Connor is on the Mesquite Freshman Football Team and is a linebacker on the A Team. That's right baby, he's talented :) Friday night was Jersey Night. The Freshman, JV, and Varsity all scrimmaged each other and then the parents handed their son his game jersey. Connor is # 20! I will not be able to see one stinking game because I'm finishing up my last semester of college in Hawaii. So I'll have to get a play by play of each game from my Mom and Dad.
Good luck Connor bud!
Blood, sweat, and tears is what it's all about! Hit 'em hard!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice in the pictures that Connor is taller then his Mom but NOT his Dad. How much longer do I have to wait???!!! It's been almost 15 years and he is still shorter then me.:(

~ Natalie ~ said...

I can't believe that he is that old! :) Siblings grow up too fast :) My littlest sister is a senior in high school and my other younger sister just got married! :) Dang!!

One thing that I don't like about being in Hawaii is missing football season... Why can't BYUH have a football team?!?!?

cassie said...

I still think it is so weird he is in high school. I don't know what we're going to do when he is on his mission! Good luck mom & dad. Maybe by then you'll have some grand kids to help the time pass. And NO I am not trying to imply myself. You have 3 girls...

Anonymous said...

Way to go Connor. Your Dad may be taller but he didn't play football until his Senior year. He was one of those band geeks. But we always thought he was great. GML

d.jo said...

Go wildcats!!!