Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Logan & Luke visited!!

The two CUTEST cousins in the world came to visit our family on Sunday! We love Logan and Luke! These precious boys are my Uncle Aaron and Aunt Teri's kids. Aaron is my Dad's youngest brother. There are 7 kids on the Levi side, my Dad is # 4 and Aaron is # 7, so Logan and Luke are a lot younger than us, but we love them to pieces and have so much fun with them!! I have not seen them since Christmas and they change so much when they are little. Logan is talking TONS and Luke is SO BIG!

It was a special visit because Uncle Aaron & Aunt Teri moved to Colorado last year for Aaron's job. He works for Colorado State University. We were so sad to see them go and we miss them terribly! Our family especially!! G'Ma Levi might attest to that :) Aunt Teri came to AZ with the boys for one week and Aaron stayed home to work. We missed you Aaron! Papa & G'Ma Levi came over too and my Mom cooked a great dinner. Sundays are meant to be with family. It was so fun. I'm really glad they came over!

Logan is not crazy about the camera, so this was the best shot I could get...
Logan (3) & Luke (16 months)

Cassie and cute baby Luke...
Connor & Logan playing together. Yes, we had the Olympics on :)
Logan & Luke wanted to go outside. My Dad turned the spa on so they could see the bubbles. They LOVED it! Look at Luke's face! So cute.Luke is a Mamma's boy. I love this picture...
Tickling baby Luke...
My Dad hid from Logan and Logan was trying to find him. Logan loves my Dad and always has.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day. I love those boys and Teri and Aaron. I'm so glad she makes time to see us when she comes to town.

Mom

~ Natalie ~ said...

They are so cute!! I loved the video of your dad jumping out behind the chair and growling like a dog :) haha so cute and fun!!

oh and I really like your blog background!! can we say jealous?

cassie said...

You should have put the other picture of me and Luke. I do not know what is going on with my face lately but I look ill and it is nasty. Cute post though.

Rachel said...

When are you leaving? When can we get together? I think I am settled down now with everything....let me know! When is your mom off of work etc?