Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jenny Larson got HITCHED!!!

Jenny Larson, a long time friend since the 5th grade, got married in the temple to Torrey Homer on Friday, August 15th! My parents, Joe & Debbie Tenney, and Debra Jo and her husband Mitch were able to attend her sealing. I stood inside the temple doors waiting for them to come out. When I saw Debra Jo come around the corner, I was SO EXCITED to hear how everything went! Then I started to tear up. I was very sad I was not able to attend Jenny's sealing, but I was happy at the same time that she made the choice to be married in the temple even though she is the only member in her family. What an awesome girl she is!!!

I've mentioned this before, but what's so cool about it is that Jenny took the missionary discussions in our home and joined the church about 5 years ago. My Dad baptized and confirmed her. While my parents were at the temple, Torrey asked my Dad to be a witness. It made my Dad very happy. So my Dad got to sign Jenny's wedding certificate!

This was a special day for me. I'll never forget it.

We took some cute pictures. See for yourself...
Just Married!
I met Torrey for the first time before taking this picture. Ha.
Best Friends:
Debra Jo, Jenny, Lindsay
Our family loves Jenny!
Levi's, Tenney's, & Borden's at the dinner reception.
Wonderful Mitch, Debra Jo's husband, took this picture for us :)
I love this girl to death!
Christy & I
(Jenny's younger sister)
Larson's, Levi's & the new Homer family!
Chocolate is our other best friend.
Precious.

6 comments:

cassie said...

She looked gorgeous! I'm so happy for her. Maybe you'll be next.... ;)

M + L said...

I am next. I'm the last one left goofy. You and Jeremy will probably wed before me. HAHA!

Arnett's said...

Yay!! Congrats Jenny! She is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

This was so awesome! We love Jenny and her entire family. I felt like one of my girls got married!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay! So if you click on my blog, you might not be as disappointed as usual. :)

d.jo said...

Seeing Jenny at the temple was so awesome, and the dinner party was awesome. We are so happy that she's an old married lady now...you ARE next Lins...I'm keeping my eyes open for someone like Michael Phelps or Edward Cullen. : )

I like the chocolate is our other best friend picture, & Jenny makes every picture she's in glow! What a gorgeous bride!

Deej