I went over to my Aunt Liz's house Sunday night and my cousin Clint and his new wife Kara were there. Clint's good friend AND my friend, Jared, came over too and we all played cards together, including my Aunt Liz! SCUM seems to be our favorite game these days. I've gotten to know Kara a little bit more and she's awesome! I love having good friends.And sadly enough, I realized I leave for Hawaii 2 weeks from today. I will be back.

3 comments:
Oh so is that all I am is Clint's good friend??? I'm not cool enough to be your friend yet? I see how it is. :)
I got a blog :)
I don't know why, but I decided to start one. I was bored today. I'm sure I won't post as often as you and they definitely won't be as good of ones but I just thought I would let you know.
I know what you mean about only being with your friends for a short time. It's hard to make friends only to leave them again... I hate going back and forth, but I wouldn't trade my experiences in Hawaii for anything :)
Post a Comment