It was my Mom's Mom's birthday today (get it?) Liz & David and my cousins came over and my Dad cooked burgers. We had beans, pasta salad, chips, burgers, cake, and your choice of vanilla OR chocolate ice cream. Yep...we went all out! Some of us went swimming and others watched the D-Backs game (we actually kicked the Pittsburgh Pirates trash). We sang "Happy Birthday" to her and she got to blow out all of ONE candle :) It was cute.
Oh, and I worked out today with a trainer. It felt good to get back into the groove again. We'll see how my muscle's feel in the morning!

Blowing out the candle.....

Clint and his stepson, Jayden....

Opening her gifts.....
2 comments:
I can't believe that aunt corrine is 72. Wow...she has always been in my opinion so beautiful! She has always just had this classy look to her! Fun you guys had a barbque for her! Maybe the week before you leave we can hook up. I have a lot going on next week with school starting, makennas baptism and hopefully kyles eagle court of honor!
Grammy looks good in these pictures! I wish I didn't have class so I could have been there for the whole thing.
Post a Comment