Today was my friend's Bridal Shower. Debra Jo, Jenny, and I have known each other since the 5th grade and we were the 3 amigos!! The shower was SO MUCH FUN and it brought back sweet memories I had with them. Debra Jo is married and has a 1 year old son named Tyson, Jenny is getting married in the AZ temple August 15th and I'm the last OLD MAID :) It's so neat to see Jenny progress in the church. She is a convert and has been a member for 5 years now. I can't believe it's been that long! My Dad baptized and confirmed her and now she's getting married in the temple. So sweet. It's hard because she is the only member in her family, but I KNOW she knows she is doing the right thing and I'm so very PROUD of her!
My cute little Tyson...ok fine, he's Debra Jo's, but I'd like to think he's mine :)
The BRIDE TO BE opening her gifts.....
The BRIDE TO BE opening her gifts.....
Jen opening the LiNgErIe gift from me and Deej and it was HOT.....
See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil.....
After the shower, we went to my cousin's baby blessing. My cousin, Melissa and her husband Ben, had a baby boy, Braden Charles Griffiths, in June and he is so beautiful with lots of dark hair! They are moving to Utah next week and blessed their baby at the chapel today because Ben's brother's farewell is tomorrow. So A LOT is going on. This cousin is on the Levi side of the family and not all of the Levi's made it, but it was fun to get together and see those who were there. I love my family.



3 comments:
I had fun at the shower and it was fun to listen to you girls laugh about all the crazy things you did over the years. It's great to have good friends.
Mom
I guess I picked the wrong weekend to leave. Ha, I had fun though too! Just wish I could have gone to Jenny's shower.
Hey! It's Mindi, I'm glad I found your blog, how fun it was to see you and DJO at Jenny's Bridal Shower. Check my blog out sometime at mindianddavid.blogspot.com
Post a Comment