Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A nice surprise...

My roommate, Julie, was here for just the Spring term (7 weeks) and left a sweet note on my pillow before she moved out. It said...

Dear Lindsay,
I wanted to tell you how much I loved rooming with you! You have taught me so much and are such a wonderful example. What I love most about you is your free ability to laugh at whatever and your rock hard testimony. You are very special. Thank you for taking care of me. I do truly love you.

P.S. Sorry about the alarm clock :)

Love your eternal sister,

Julie Snow

When I read that, it made me smile. I would get mad at her when she let her alarm clock go off every 5-7 minutes for an ENTIRE HOUR and this would happen about 3-4 days a week, and then I felt bad for being upset about something so small after I read her sweet note. She totally made my day and I'm so glad I got to know her. It's nice to have good roommates and to create friendships, even if it's just for a short time.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You would totally hate sleeping with me because I do the same thing....lol. For some reason I can't just get up the first time...I even set my clock a half hour ahead so I can snooze longer. Dumb I know. But that was nice of her to leave such a nice note. I am sure that it is all true what she wrote!

~ Natalie ~ said...

That is good that you got along with your roommate ... finally :) Hopefully you will have great roomies in fall!
Side-note: I really like the music you have playing on your blog! I miss jamming with you!