I'M COMING HOME THIS FRIDAY FOR 2 WHOLE MONTHS!!! I am SOOO EXCITED!! I was signed up for ENG 315 for the Summer Term at BYUH and it is considered a General Class and I KNEW I didn't need it because I received my Associates in General Studies at MCC, so I reconfirmed it with my Academic Counselor today and I WAS RIGHT!! Although Hawaii is beautiful, there's no sense in me being here if I'm not in school. So I'm leaving and will come back at the end of August for Fall to finish my last semester here! SO FUN!!AND...I got an A in AUDITING/ACCOUNTING!!!!! I got an A- in New Testament. How do I get an A in a hard class and an A- in the easiest class ever?! Who knows! But I am VERY PLEASED with my grades last term.
LIFE IS GOOD!

7 comments:
WooHoo! I thought of you tonight. I went to Kara's bridal shower and got to see the whole gang. Your mom and I got to visit which was fun. She told me the whole story about your dad. It is funny to hear her tell it. I always loved her laugh! I also got to see Kelly and Shayna whom I havent seen in quite some time! Plus Aunt Corrine. I love her!
So you must still blog while you are home enjoying the sweltering heat! its miserable around here! Hope to see you possibly! Glad you get to come home and congrats on the "a's" way to go smart girl!
Lindsay we need to take Rachel to lunch while you are here. She is awesome and so much fun. Can't wait till you come home.
Mom
YAY!!!!!
Okay so quit telling Rachel I can't post. I finally opened up a stupid google account. So there.
Hooray! It is so great to see you! We like it when your home! Congrats on those A's! You're awesome!
Welcome home, now call me!
HAHAHA! I love that you come home and don't post on your blog. What a lame family you must have. You're going to miss Hawaii when you leave.
Post a Comment