The three of us were in a team for our auditing class and we worked on several audit cases throughout the 7 week Spring term. I LOVE these girls! They are both Chinese, so they spoke a lot of Mandarin when we worked together. It was cool because I learned a few words in Mandarin. I tried my best to pronounce it right, but they would laugh every time and tell me I had a HUGE accent. It was fun. Both of these girls are fluent in English and speak very well. Sometimes I would say something in English, just speaking to myself out loud, and they would say, "What does that mean?" Like one day I said "pip squeak" and Jing Jing was like, "Pip what?" I was laughing so hard!
Jing Jing isn't a member, but she could be. She graduates this Saturday and was on the BYUH Women's Tennis team. She was one of the best players! Faith is married and has twin identical girls. She named them Hope and Charity.
Last Monday, we turned in part of our Final, which was a 52 page case study! It took us about 36 hours to complete and we worked on it EVERY DAY last week. These pictures were taken at my house last Friday night, when they came over to work on the case. We worked on it from 8pm-1am and wrapped it up on Saturday. SOOO glad it's OVER!




3 comments:
Your hair is SO long. I like it though. I want to grow mine out again. Cute pics :)
I'm glad you are working hard AND having fun. You've made some good friends and will always remember this time . . . at 3 a.m. when you're changing a crying, hungry baby's diaper and you're exhausted and you'll be thinking "remember those great days in Hawaii" :)
That is SO true Mom ;)
Post a Comment