Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

6 MORE MONTHS!!!

The pictures say it all! I graduate with an Accounting Degree from BYU Hawaii 6 months from TODAY!! Only 180 more days and I'm FREE! Who's counting?!
My Grad Application!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LEAVE PARADISE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN HAVING FUN ALL SUMMER? g'ma

Anonymous said...

I agree with grandma! You might be glad to be graduating but I think you are going to miss Hawaii more than you think. We may have to go back every now and then. We'll leave dad at home since he doesn't like the beach as much as we do!

Mom

Anonymous said...

If you go I get to go too! So many things and places we didn't get to see. We could make it a girls only vacation. G

Anonymous said...

your hair looks cute like that.

and congrats g'ma on figuring out how to post a comment!!