Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SNORKELING @ Sharks Cove!!!

Memorial Day was a wonderful holiday. Why? Because I went on a short hike, which took about an hour to climb up AND down the mountain, and then cruised over to the beach to go snorkeling! Way FUN!!! Snorkeling in Hawaii isn't as great as the snorkeling in the Caribbean (I would know, I've been there!!) BUT, it was still fun and we saw turtles so it was pretty freakin' neat!

I think I'm really gonna miss this place...
Ko'loa Gulch Hike
(You can see the PCC stadium and the Aloha Center building in the background)
Snorkeling on the North Shore - Sharks Cove!!!
Jon, Lins, Crystal, Kai

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm still so jealous you live there! I haven't been to your blog in a little while, there is a lot of catching up to do here. It looks like you're having such a great time. If it wasn't for your great 88% on your Auditing exam, I'd worry that you're just all play! So are you home for just the summer or for good?
Your post about Cassie is so sweet. I can't believe she's 18! Time is going by TOO FAST!!!!
Glad to see you're doing so great. Thanks for all your comments on our blog. I promise I'll be better at checking in with you. Tell the fam we say HI!

Anonymous said...

Snorkeling is one of mine and Bills favorite things ever, and your right, not as good in Hawaii as the Caribean, but still fun. I loved the huge turtles in Hawaii. Sneak one home in a duffle bag.

~ Natalie ~ said...

I can't believe that you can get Kai to hang out with you on the weekends because he always went home and never stuck around long enough to hang out! Looks like you are having fun though! Is jon in your auditing class too?