My cousin Clint Stephens called me on Mother's Day to tell me the EXCITING news! He is engaged to Kara and they are getting married July 10th!!! YAY!! There are only 9 cousins on my Mom's side of the family, so we are all pretty close to each other. Congratulations Clint! You BEAT ME!! :)
AND...
One of my best friends, Jenny Larson, got engaged!!! I am SOOO excited!! Jenny and Torrey plan on getting married in August. I have known Jenny since the 5th grade and the cool thing is, she joined the church 5 years ago (April 2003) and my Dad baptized her!! She is very special to me and I love her to death! Congratulations CHIPPA!!!I cannot fly for free anymore with the awesome Southwest Airline's Company my Dad works for. Unfortunately, that wonderful benefit, that I so often took advantage of, ended last August when I turned 23 :(
I wasn't going home for the rest of the year until I graduated. Now I'm attending 2 weddings within a month in a half from each other.
I started a "Lindsay is a poor student in college Airfare Fund". Any donations will be appreciated.


6 comments:
What about a poor parents fund who have to pay full price to fly to Hawaii for someone's gradutation in December? Okay so maybe we aren't as poor as you.
Mom
Hey! Add my name to that fund!
D-Jo
hey, those pics of you guys snorkeling make me so jealous, you look like you are having such a great time! wish i was there! it is not exactly great weather here in utah. doesn't feel like summer.
Wow I hadnt seen Clint for awhile! I am glad that you posted or I may not know! What is Shayna up to? I havent seen her for years! I love your blog! Help me keep up to date on the family!
p.s. where can we send the money? lol did you set up a fund?
your Dad said I needed to put in a little squiggle. Let's see what happens
hey it worked g'ma
Post a Comment