As most of you know, I LOVE TV Series! I think I might watch them all, with of course all my spare time since I have so much :P Anyway, my favs are 24, LOST, Bones, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives AND NOW The OC!!! I know The OC came out awhile ago, but the seasons were on clearance at WalMart so I bought Seasons 1, 2, & 3! I am watching Season 3 now and it took me about 2 weeks to get this far. I was sad it was almost over AND THEN I saw Season 4 on AMAZON! YAY! So of course I bought it. My sisters used to watch this until it went off the air and it didn't look that interesting at first, but I love it! And it's the only series I haven't seen yet. I'm only taking Auditing and New Testament this semester and I am done everyday by 11 AM, so with NO JOB and not too much homework = OC TIME. The show is about 4 high school kids who live in Newport, CA (Orange County) and go through life living the high life and there's drama everywhere they go. The Cohen family takes in a convict and "adopts" him into their family to give him a better life.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My Latest New Obsession...
As most of you know, I LOVE TV Series! I think I might watch them all, with of course all my spare time since I have so much :P Anyway, my favs are 24, LOST, Bones, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives AND NOW The OC!!! I know The OC came out awhile ago, but the seasons were on clearance at WalMart so I bought Seasons 1, 2, & 3! I am watching Season 3 now and it took me about 2 weeks to get this far. I was sad it was almost over AND THEN I saw Season 4 on AMAZON! YAY! So of course I bought it. My sisters used to watch this until it went off the air and it didn't look that interesting at first, but I love it! And it's the only series I haven't seen yet. I'm only taking Auditing and New Testament this semester and I am done everyday by 11 AM, so with NO JOB and not too much homework = OC TIME. The show is about 4 high school kids who live in Newport, CA (Orange County) and go through life living the high life and there's drama everywhere they go. The Cohen family takes in a convict and "adopts" him into their family to give him a better life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have you tried One Tree Hill? I am so addicted to it! I know getting close to midlife and love this teenage drama...although they have now graduated and are adults!
The OC actors do not look like High School kids. Did I miss something?
Deej
In real life, they are our age, but in the first few seasons they could pass for a high school student. They were like 17-18 when they started the seasons. Anyway, I'm done with Season 3 and just waiting for Season 4 to come in the mail!
Ha ha I used to be really into this series! My roomate had them on DVD and I would come home everyday from school and watch it! Its pretty addicting. :) Good times.
Post a Comment