My Mom is seriously the best in the world! She has always been there for me when I have needed her, even when I would talk too much and she would tell me she didn't want to listen anymore :) I have special memories with my Mom that I will always remember...
Memories with my Mom:
1. Frequent Disneyland trips
2. St. Johns
3. Going to 7-11 to pick out a treat every week
4. ASU Football games
5. Shopping
6. Getting pedicures
7. High School graduation
8. Going to the Suns game / Diamond Backs game
9. Hawaii visit
10. San Francisco
11. N'SYNC Concerts
12. 13th birthday trip when she brought the already made cake on the plane with her (I had no clue and it was an awesome surprise)
13. Helping me with homework
14. Caring for me after I had my wisdom teeth pulled
15. Washing my sheets all the time when I used to wet the bed as a little girl and then taking me to TOYS-R-US to pick out ANY TOY I wanted after not wetting the bed for 1 month (Is that right?)
16. Willow
17. Band concerts
18. Letting me wear makeup and shave my legs (BEST DAY EVER!)
19. Convincing my Dad to let us do things :)
20. Co-signing my first vehicle
21. Texas Roadhouse on Kelly's b-day when I opened my acceptance letter from BYU Hawaii
22. Going to Connor's games together
23. Spending time as a family in the family room on Sundays
24. Tickling my back
25. Reminding me to pray and read my scriptures
26. Calmed my nerves whenever I performed (playing the piano, etc.)
27. Marching Band performances
28. Helping her take care of Connor when he was a baby
29. Bringing me to college
30. Levi Family Mexico trips
31. Christmas Eve
32. Swimming at Thom & Lena's while she read her book
33. Laughing so hard with her until we both cried
34. Taking care of my Dad after his snowmobile accident and hip surgery
35. Watching American IDOL together
36. Making my birthdays special even though her anniversary is the same day :)
37. Family trip to Washington DC
38. Missionary discussions as a family with Jenny Larson
39. Taking me to the ER when I had my bicycle accident
40. ASU Holiday Bowl / Sea World / San Diego Temple
These are a "few" meaningful memories I have with my Mom. Mom, I love you so much and am thankful for the example you are to me. I am so blessed to be in a family where I was raised in the gospel and was loved and cared for. Thank you Mom for EVERYTHING! You did well! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



2 comments:
I LOVED reading this about your mom! I think she is great too. I love her laugh and have always thought that she was so beautiful! You are lucky to have such a fun mom!
Lindsay this is the nicest thing you could have done for me! I love you and think you are an awesome daughter and an awesome person!!
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment