Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Need RECIPES for fast & easy meals!

I went to Foodland today and bought bread, eggs, milk, cereal, cheese, yogurt...you know...THE BASICS and my bill was $75!!! A half gallon of milk is almost $4, 12 eggs are $4, cereal is $6.49...CATCH MY DRIFT?! EXPENSIVE!!! I'm so tired of not being able to cook a decent meal because the recipe calls for expensive ingredients. Please give me some quick and easy meals to make that don't call for expensive ingredients! I would also like to make meals that feed 2-3 people, otherwise I'll have leftovers for over a week. Help!!

2 comments:

tim and priscilla said...

go to allrecipes.com
you can type in the ingredients you have and it will come up with recipes. great website! check it out. there are lots of ways to search for recipes, so have fun with it! you can make a quiche with eggs

Rachel said...

I have been thinking about some recipes...I will get back to you!