This entire semester, there has been an issue with cleaning the house, washing your own dishes, and sharing items. It's funny because I'm the only one that cleans (especially the bathroom) so I posted a sign and asked the girls to sign up for two Saturdays for the rest of the semester to help clean the bathroom. Amazingly, it worked. There have been a few times I purchased soap for the bathroom and the girls have used it. No big deal, I just expected someone else to purchase it the next time. Well, I went into the restroom tonight and found this:


5 comments:
I think you should buy toilet paper and put Lindsay's personal property on it!!
Mom :)
Oh my gosh!!! You should buy the same type of soap, only in a larger size (you know, like the economy refill bottles), place your name on it in permanant marker, and set the ginormous bottle on the sink RIGHT NEXT to the puny bottle. You really shouldn't do that. I know it's tough being on a tight budget, but sharing is a skill that is taught in Kindergarten.
HAHAHA! Thanks. I wonder who wrote the second comment?
All that roommate drama! I never got to experience all of that...so enjoy it and just laugh...looks like thats what you are doing. You are a nicer roommate then most. Good to see you and all you are up to. Very jealous, I have to say!
haha, we had a similar problem like that at work with jessica. did trish ever tell you about it?
-cass
Post a Comment