Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Swap Meet, Pearl Harbor, & Beach Fun

We have had so much fun these last few days. On Saturday, we went to the Swap Meet and shopped around for about an hour and we all bought "North Shore" t-shirts. Then we went to Pearl Harbor and rode a ferry over to the USS Arizona Memorial. My parents and I have done the tour before, so we were excited to show G'Ma Levi and Cassie and Connor the memorial. It was nice to take a moment and remember those who lost their lives defending our country.

We went to Turtle Beach and saw the turtles laying on the sand and we also saw a Monk Seal!! There are only about 1,200 Monk Seals left and the odds of seeing one on the beach is once in a lifetime! It was a female and she was pregnant. Way cool! Sunset Beach was another stop we made. Connor loves the ocean and was having the time of his life playing in it. He was trying to jump over the crashing waves; it was hilarious! We watched the surfers for awhile too. It's been a great weekend!

1 comment:

******** said...

Hey Lindsay, this is Ashley Carder...Cooper now! How are you???
What are you up to in your life? Do you go to BYU Hawaii? I went there too, a few years ago! Where do or did you live there? I lived on Iosepa street...I think that is what it was called in the Hawaiian house!? I think.... it was 4 years ago it's hard to remember now...anyways what is going on with you?...add me to your blog friends!