Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

LEVI'S IN HAWAII - minus Kelly :(

ALOHA! My family, including G'Ma Levi, flew out to Hawaii to visit me for an entire week! I know, call me spoiled :) Kelly wasn't able to make it because of work and we wish she was here with us!! My friend Natalie came with me to meet my family at the airport. I made a poster that read, "ALOHA Levi's - It's about dang time!!! WELCOME TO PARADISE!" I also bought shell leis to put on them. It was so fun!
Since my Dad works for Southwest Airlines, our family flies for free, but we have to fly standby. Standby is no fun and you never know if you will make the flight you plan for. My Mom ended up flying ATA alone and got to Hawaii a whole hour and a half before the rest of the crew came. Dad, Cassie, Connor, and G'Ma Levi flew on U.S. Airways. They only had 4 seats left on the plane...WHAT ARE THE ODDS?! I was praying (literally) they would make the flight and they did! I was so happy.
Get ready to see some fun and exciting times with the Levi's in HAWAII!!! ALOHA!!!

No comments: