My family drove to San Diego last Thursday and went to the ASU Holiday Bowl. We sat at the very top row of the stadium and froze our butts off while we watched ASU play like crap, but we enjoyed being with each other. Kelly wasn't able to go and we totally missed her! The next day, we went to Sea World. I have to admit it was fun, but it is a lot cooler when you're younger. After we saw the Shamu show, I leaned over to my Mom and said, "That's it?!" We started laughing because it was a neat show, but I wanted more! After all, I'm 23 years old and not 5 so the show isn't as "impressive". It stinks growing up!
After spending the day at Sea World, we went back to the hotel and played several games of UNO. My mother kept beating us and we were determined to not let her win every single game, so we kept playing until someone else finally won! Haha! Cassie ended up winning a game and then I won one. Poor Dad and Connor! Better luck next time, boys!!
We left on Saturday and on the way home we stopped at a taco place so my Dad could eat fish tacos and my Mom and I walked around on the docks. San Diego is beautiful and if I had the money, I would live there. We also stopped by the San Diego Temple. We were taking pictures and Cassie was taking a picture of my Mom and Dad. Well the dork I am, I'm trying to get my parents to laugh because sometimes their smile is fake, so I threw my arms up and my hand hit this tree that had needle like stickers that fell EVERYWHERE on top of us and we were laughing so hard. My Mom was not thrilled because they got on her socks and in her shoes. But ME, on the other hand, got it down my shirt, in my bra, all in my hair, etc. I had to strip in the car and shake it off my clothing. It was quite the experience!!
Look at all the poky stickers!

It was so great to be with my family. College life is great, but I'm old enough now where I want to be around my family more often. We have fun together and make each other laugh constantly! Here are some fun pictures I will treasure forever :)

2 comments:
looks like you had such a fun trip! i want to go to san diego. too bad we missed you while you were in az. i will be there for kenny's homecoming. can't wait!!! christian keeps getting bigger and bigger and misses his aunt lins!
you're not coming back? when do you graduate? i wonder if i can take a trip out there... maybe in the summer when he is a little older or in the fall. i think he is totally cute too, but i am his mom. he has changed so much since you saw him, i want to cry when i realize how fast he is growing. well, talk to you later, enjoy the rest of the time you have left in az!
Post a Comment