School is awesome! I have fun and exciting news to share. I'm in the business core and my classes this semester are Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Leadership/Management, Finance, and Accounting 302. So on top of taking 15 credits, I decided to run for Vice President in the core and I made it! There are 63 people in the core and 6 groups of 10-11 people, so I am the VP of my group only. I'm also the Treasurer of the Brazilian Club AND I joined the Indian Club!! This semester is going to be a crazy, stressful, fun, and exciting one, but I am so happy I'm so involved! I've met tons of new people and I like what I'll be doing this term.
Sumbel, Andrea, and Monica and I went to town on Saturday and shopped at WalMart, ate at Buca di Beppo, and saw the movie "27 Dresses". It was a fun girl's night out and we had so much fun. I lost my cell phone in a department store, so that was an adventure looking for it!! We went to Waimea Bay on MLK Day and watched LOST Season 3. My 3 day weekend was awesome!



1 comment:
Hey Lindsay! This is Marie. I saw your mom last night and she told me about your blog.
Sounds like you're having so much fun in Hawaii. Good for you!
Post a Comment