Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve



Every year we get together with my Mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve. It's been a tradition for many years now and it's so fun to see everyone! They all come over to our house and we eat really good food, play musical chairs, play card games, and do the HOKEY POKEY! We had so much fun!!





Cassie, Lindsay, Kelly, Connor, Shayna, Clint, Kansas

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I loved seeing all the pictures of you guys! Do you remember the one year you let us come over and spend Christmas eve with all of you at your house! My older kids still talk about it, and my younger ones want to know why they dont get to do that. You guys all look great! I hadnt seen shayna or clint forever so thanks for the posts!

M + L said...

Anytime!! You should come over next year! Anyone is invited. We always have fun with the cousins and we ALWAYS do the Hokey Pokey. I hope you had a great Christmas!