
I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch today and they were serving turkey and some Japanese dish. Neither looked very appetizing, so I decided to eat at the SeaSiders Snack Bar (they serve hamburgers and sandwiches). My roommate, Sumbel, works at the caff as a cashier and before I left she told me I couldn't eat at the caff because I wasn't following the "Honor Code". She told me my shorts were too short. I just started laughing and asked her if she was hired to be the campus police too! I thought I was fine. You be the judge...

4 comments:
i think your shorts are totally fine, and really cute! scary about the near death experience with the bike! at least it makes for a good story:)
let me know if this goes thru.. Your shorts are fine. Be careful I want you around to go to Colo.
Hey Linds I got your text message about this blog while we were on vacation I was already sleeping scared me to death anyways I have those same shorts they are cute huh? and plenty long if I do say so myself! Well I am glad to see that you are doing well, love ya.
Those are definitely hoochie shorts--stay away from Anthony's office. : ) lol
Post a Comment