This was the first time I rode the bus in Hawaii and it's actually not that bad! We waited at the bus stop outside of Foodland for about 35 minutes and studied for our Book of Mormon Final during the 1 hour and 30 minute ride to Ala Moana Shopping Center. The ride wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be, probably because we brought things to do with us. Sumbel got her haircut at Super Cuts and then we went shopping. I didn't buy a whole lot, just a couple shirts and some makeup. I bought Sumbel a backpack. She doesn't have a whole lot and hardly has any money, plus the backpack she was using had 3+ holes in it. It was a cute bag and it was only $35. She was thrilled and it made me happy! She bought new tennis shoes (you should have seen her old ones), bath towels for 40% off, a beach towel, and makeup. Then we went to KFC across the street and ate some yummy chicken! I'm glad we went. It was fun to get of Laie for a bit. Our bus ride was $2.00 each way. We also took picture booth shots at the mall. They are hilarious :) I will scan them at the library and post them this week.






1 comment:
C'mon Lindz where's your tan?
Post a Comment