Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spared Lives!

I haven't been sleeping well this past week. I maybe get 4-5 hours of sleep now-a-days because the term is winding down to an end and finals are next week so my teachers decided to hit me up with loads of homework. So I came home today and took a two hour nap. It felt good, but it kind of made me more tired. Anyway, when I woke up, I went to the library to print some things and Sumbel was at the library. We left together and decided to grab some dinner at Taco Bell. After we ate, we were riding our bikes through the neighborhood streets to go home and this car came speeding around the corner and missed Sumbel by inches, LITERALLY, and she screamed and almost ran her bike into me. I didn't know what to do because it happened so fast and there was a parked car on the side of the road that I was going to run into if Sumbel collided with me. It looked like a student and guess what...they were on their cell phone!! They sort of slowed down and I yelled, "HELLO!! Get off your freaking phone!" Luckily our house was just around the corner and we made it home safely. Sumbel was shaking. It was pretty scary. So Dad, I guess it doesn't really matter if I ride my bike on Kam Highway or not :)

No comments: