Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Shower



My sisters and two of my best friends threw me a baby shower. It was on Saturday, October 13, 2012, at my parents house. They did an amazing job! The invites were adorable, the decorations were SO cute, and the dessert bar was out of this world (brownies, cookies, donuts, cake pops, fruit, milk, and water). It was perfect in every way and I wouldn't have changed a thing! 


 

We didn't play any games, but there was a card by the front door that said "Wishes for Mommy & Baby" that guests could fill out. Here are two of my favorites...

G'Ma Levi

I hope you love midnight feedings
I hope you become really good at multitasking
I hope you don't stress the small things
I hope you aren't afraid of poopy diapers
I hope you learn to have patience and more patience
I hope you get a boy next time (for Mike)
I hope you laugh at life
I hope you never forget the joy you felt when you first hold her
I hope you respect any quiet moments you have
I hope you always have whatever makes you happy


Aubrey (15 yr old sister-in-law)

I hope you love me being your babysitter
I hope you become my employer
I hope you don't forget to call me
I hope you aren't afraid of me babysitting
I hope you learn to leave the house often
I hope you get the hint
I hope you laugh at all the things I'll teach your baby
I hope you never forget who your favorite (babysitter) is
I hope you respect how I dress your baby
I hope you always need me


I was a little nervous that a majority of my family and friends wouldn't be able to come because it was fall break for Mesa/Gilbert/Chandler school districts and of course we didn't realize that until after the invites were mailed. I probably drove my sisters crazy (sorry!) worrying and stressing over nothing because a ton of people came and I was SO HAPPY and grateful for everyone's love and support.

I received so many homemade gifts that I absolutely love, especially the baby blankets and "to-go" diaper bags. And my wonderful mother and mother in-law got us the car seat/stroller combo which was awesome and much needed. I've had gifts dropped off and mailed to me from those who couldn't make the shower and have even received gifts from a few that I didn't invite to my shower. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who are so giving.





THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to every single person who had a part in my baby shower (planning, attending, gifts, etc). I love you all! xoxo

Mom

Sisters

Sisters & Niece Rylan

Best Friends

In-Laws

*I wish there were more pictures taken, especially of those who attended, but I'm usually the one behind the camera :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH YOU DID DRIVE US CRAZY!

haha just kidding. glad everything turned out well! love you!

d.jo said...

Haha Cass! You're funny.

I'm totally in love with those chandeliers. I need some in my house just because.

I'm glad you had a baby, Lins! It was an awesome party, because YOU are awesome! And so is BRIELLE!