Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Camping!

 
We went camping with Debra Jo & Mitch last September at Bear Flats, which is near Payson. Talk about FUN! They're always up for a good time and we love hanging out with them! ;) We loaded up the truck, stopped at Senor Taco for dinner, and headed up to the rim. WOOT WOOT!!
Goofing off while our hubby's set up tents and started a fire!   
We borrowed our tent from Michael's parents and it was a little too small for the two of us, especially with our air mattress in it, not to mention it was lopsided! Hahaha!! We weren't even sure we had the right poles for it, but it worked! We made s'mores, played games, and talked alllll night! It was a BLAST!
Good Morning!
Love him! xo

FIREWOOD!
The next morning we got up and ate breakfast in front of the fire and played some more games. We even saw a deer running through the mountains. It was a beautiful day!
We left camp mid morning to go shooting, but first we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch in Payson. Michael and I could eat Taco Bell for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; we LOVE that place!
After we ate, we drove around and found a place to shoot. By this time it had warmed up a bit so Deej and I would sit behind the truck for shade while the boys blew things up :) Debra Jo shot a lot more than I did, she has a great aim!
 The girls wore purple. The boys wore gray. NOT planned!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Haha! Cute post. I didn't realize you had so many cute pics of the trip. I think you're right. I will have to STEAL them. :)

We should go again sometime this year...maybe the Fall will work again, since I'm having a baby this Spring, and you can be the pregnant one this time. : )