In my opinion, finding a good and inexpensive wedding photographer who takes beautiful wedding photos is the most important part of the wedding planning besides the actual sealing. Wedding photos last a lifetime and I love mine! I love that we took pictures at the temple and at another location so we could have a variety of images. The purple and gray color scheme flowed together perfectly and everyone looks gorgeous!! Obviously I can't post all of them, but here are some of my FAVORITES! Cheers! :)


















3 comments:
LOVE all the pics!!! You are one gorgeous chippa! ;)
I love these pictures Linds! I've got to get some of them printed to put around the house and yes I really WILL do it. :)
omg I had forgotten your blog changed...so I have been missing reading! LOVE your pictures! Love the grandparents picture and one of you and your beautiful mom! I especially love the last black and white! Your photographer was amazing! You will have to share all your secrets for when my kids get married! Loved your colors too!
Post a Comment