Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

"I Believe You"

Chea Lamb was our wedding photographer. We were so happy to capture some beautiful photos not only on the temple grounds, but also at another location so we could have a variety of photos. It was the first time Michael saw me in my dress. His face was priceless :) I have to thank my mom, my sister Kelly, and my friend Jenny for all of their help. My mom picked up my bouquet, Kelly met me at the temple with it and stayed with me for the whole shoot, and Jenny did my makeup. I appreciated them so much! Here are a few of my faaaavorites!!! xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

Oh u looks so beautiful!

Jenny and Torrey said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures chippa!!! You look absolutely gorgeous! That last pic is one of my favorites!

Congratulations to you and Mike! Love you both! :)