Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

"we have no problem with no one, just leaf us alone!"

Guess what?
  1. I have road rage and I HATE traffic. OH and my laptop was fixed! Waaahhooo!!!
  2. Father of the Bride Part I & II are my favorite movies of all time.
  3. I'm ADDICTED to Dr. Pepper. Water is BoRiNg, I don't care if it's better for you.
  4. We received a mysterious Safeway gift card in the mail last week. Wish we knew who you were so we could thank you. You don't know how much that meant to us.
  5. I've been practicing the piano a lot lately, just for fun, and I'm glad to be back!
  6. MAD MEN is our new favorite series.
  7. I received my first paycheck in 5 months. I've never stared at a pay-stub for so long...
  8. I scan legal docs at my mom's work once a week and appreciate her staying late for me so the husband and I can earn extra money.
  9. We never knew Macaroni & Cheese could taste sooooo good!
  10. Anyone want to pay our electric bill? I pooped my pants when we got our most recent bill. That, and cried. Sheesh.
  11. As much as we don't want to admit it, Mike and I love Nursery! It has been good for us and I don't know about him, BUT I'm attached to those kids already :)
  12. We're NOT pregnant.
  13. I'm grateful for the Priesthood. It especially blessed our lives this week.
  14. I substitute large paperclips for bobby pins so I can "pin" my side bangs up at work.
  15. My new saying is "What do you know, what do you say?"
  16. Michael took 4 classes at CGCC this summer and got straight A's!!! Love him.
  17. I've been employed for 1 month already...time flies...ps the job is good.
  18. I'm grateful for my grandparents, both sides, and for the relationship I have with each of them. 
  19. So thankful for awesome friends who gave us a bag of groceries last week. We truly love you and appreciate your kindness!! You know who you are :)
  20. My worst habit is being late. Every time I try to work on it, I end up being more late. Why??
  21. I want to teach our kids Portuguese.
  22. I dislike sarcasm, not humor.
  23. I wish our country wasn't in so much debt.
  24. My co-worker, Tyson, hijacked my work computer and changed my desktop background to Baywatch Lifeguard "Lt. Mitch Buchannon" AKA David Hasselhoff. I got him back. His screen? A half dressed Britney Spears.
  25. <---- July 25th 2011 marked the one year anniversary of when Michael and I met. I surprised him with a trip to San Francisco at the end of this month to celebrate not only our birthdays (M- Aug. 25th / L- Aug. 28th) but also to celebrate his awesome grades from summer school and it's just a fun reason to get out of this AZ heat! I invited my parents to go and they finally caved :) Their anniversary is also on the 28th...Seriously, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  26. I pass out before 10pm every night, but then wake up 100 times a night :( Sleep eludes me.
  27. HOA and I are not friends anymore.
  28. I am one of the BEST negotiators you will ever know, just ask Gold's Gym. I should have been a lawyer.
  29. Eat bananas so you don't get Charley Horse's in your calves. 
  30. We already have our first son's name picked out. Girl names are non agreeable at the moment.
Ate mais xoxo

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Loved this post. Good to have good friends and people who understand your situation and care. We love you both!

d.jo said...

Oh, my gosh! I love the way you wrote this post. I don't think I could craft a blog post in such a cute way. It's like you said a million things with just a few sentences. LOVED IT! I may have to try copying you someday...but I'm just too wordy of a person. I don't know if I could do it.

BTW, I LOVE YOUR PICTURE AT THE TOP. You both look so good. That was such a fantastic day.

Also, I am amazed at your clever ability to substitute paper clips as bobby pins. You're a GENIUS!

I need to learn your negotiating skills...I cave in way too easy, and don't think very well on the spot. Maybe you should analyze what makes you a good negotiater and then teach me.

Last of all: I FINALLY updated your link on my blog. : ) Sorry it took me a million years.

Looking forward to your next post...about your awesome trip, I'm sure. : )

LOVE YA!

d.jo said...

Oh, yeah. In regards to #12, I just have to ask when you're planning to change that.

Hahaha!

I'm so funny, and I'm totally kidding! : )