Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 21: Cassie & Jeremy

Have you heard their love story?! Well it's too long to tell and it will probably make you barf. In any case, these two are probably the coolest people you'll ever meet. I love them too death and I'm so glad SHE WAITED and HE PROPOSED after dating for 2 years BEFORE he served a 2 year mission in Russia. I thought I would cry when I saw my baby sister walk out of the temple as a married woman, but surprisingly I didn't! I was beyond happy for her. She looked BEAUTIFUL!!! The sealing and wedding reception were perfect, and so was the weather. Nothing really went wrong; the only thing they forgot to get was a garter so they made one with ribbon and tied it together with a hair tie, which is the whole reason why Jeremy could only shoot it not even 2 feet in front of him. You should have seen the groomsmen all prepared to catch it, diving and everything, and it didn't even come close to them. HAHA!

These two are great examples to me and I'm thankful for them. Jeremy is the first brother-in-law I received and he's a good kid. I say kid because he's only 21 and Cassie's only 20 BUT what do you expect when they found each other at 16 and 17 years old?! He comes from a great family and I know he will treat my sister with love and respect. He's hilarious too. I'll never forget him screaming in Russian at the top of his lungs out the window of the truck while in Tucson looking for a spot to park before the ASU vs UOFA rival game. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

Love you Traasdahl's!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I seriously have the best sons-in-law! They are good to my girls, helpful to me, sweet to my parents and willing to help me with them, and fun to be around.