
Wow, you wouldn't believe what I went through to make it to my baby sister's Bachelorette Party!! Cassie's two really good friends, Hillary and Emily, threw her Bachelorette Party Friday night, August 27th, which was the day I got back from Brazil. I flew from Brazil, to Miami, to Dallas, and then to Phoenix. My flight was delayed almost 3 hours in Dallas, which had me panicking and I was afraid I was going to miss this blessed event :o) Let me tell you, I landed in Phoenix around 4 pm, Cassie picked me up at 4:30, we drove to my work to pick up 2 weeks worth of mail, drove to my house, I jumped in the shower, got ready, ran to Buckle to buy an animal print t-shirt (what we were asked to wear), and then went straight to Oregano's where the girls were.
I. WAS. EXHAUSTED. and had not slept in 2 days, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I will spare Cassandra the embarrassment of posting certain pictures, ha ha, but all in all it was a fun time and she got some
GREAT stuff!!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun night. I can't wait to see the wedding pics
You should all wear animal print more often--it looks cute!
Post a Comment