Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

26th Birfday!!!

I turned the BIG 2-6, August 28th!!! WOW, I feel old ;) I had just returned from Brazil the day before and was wiped out but was glad to be back for my birthday to spend time with family and friends!!! I just so happen to share MY special day with 2 of the MOST IMPORTANT people to me in this world!! MOMMA & PAPA!! :) I was born on their 2nd Anniversary, against my Dad's wishes...like I had any control over that, right?...so my wonderful parents celebrated 28 years of marriage!! Many people can't say that these days. I think it's awesome.We met up at THE KEG over by San Tan Mall for dinner and it was pretty good food! Similar to Outback just a little pricier. I ordered prime rib with mashed potatoes and fried onion rings. DELISH!! Connor was eying my food the whole time and was ready to eat my "leftovers" but I devoured it :) Don't worry, he ate everyone elses food.....the kid is just over 6'0" and weighs 195 lbs at 17 years old. WHAT A STUD!!!
The "Happy Soon To Be Married Couple" who were married 13 days later. CASSIE & JEREMY TRAASDAHL!!!! Still weird saying that! Love them to pieces!! XOXO
The other "Happy Soon To Be Married Couple", Kelly & Cameron, who are getting married November 4th!!!! Do you see a pattern here?! Yeah, I'm not following it just yet, haha!
This girl right here is the best friend EVER!!! I had nothing planned for my bday, especially since I had just gotten back from a long international trip, and she called me right up and took me to The Cheesecake Factory. I love her! This is why you need to maintain friendships from the 5th grade!! Thank you CHIPPA for making my day THAT MUCH BETTER!!! :)
I had the most DELICIOUS chicken tossed salad, which is new there, and I ATE IT ALL!!
Jenny brought her adorable 5 month old son, Hudson! Isn't he the cutest?! He wished me a "Happy Birthday" with slobbery kisses :)This is ANOTHER reason why you need to maintain friendships from the 5th grade. Debra Jo, the sweetheart she is, made this sign for me and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's already hanging on the wall and it totally made my day as well. I love you Deej!!! Thankya, thankya, thankya!!!!!

AND FINALLY...................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
This is the wonderful birthday present I bought myself while in Utah for a friend's wedding 2 weeks before my birthday. I had it shipped to me and it arrived the day before my birthday...perfect timing! I have been wanting this painting of "The Sacred Grove" for over a year now and could never find it in AZ or at a decent price. It makes my home that much better and I love it!

26 IS a great age!

4 comments:

d.jo said...

26 looks good on you! : ) Glad you had a great birthday! Love ya!

Terin said...

Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful hair? you really do. Happy birthday. I am glad you were born.

Sabrena Dana said...

I am sad to say it only gets worse from there...my birthday is creeping up and I swear I don't feel old enough to be 27 yet! I'm glad it was a good one for you though:) Happy Birthday.

Shay said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday:-) Your title made me laugh because me dad insists that it is not birthday, you say it "birfday" ha.