
I love these 2 little kiddos. Tyson is 2.5 and Emmett is almost 4 months old. I love being home and I love even more that I live close to Debra Jo & Mitch. It makes it a whole lot easier to visit more often. Tyson is a hoot! I love him like he is my own. I can't even begin to tell you the things he says, he just cracks me up! One day I went over there and he yelled,
"LINDSAY'S HERE!!" He loves his brother and kisses him on the head when I hold Emmett. I was sitting in the rocking chair and Tyson brought me a book, Clifford the Big Red Dog to be exact, and asked me to read it to him. Emmett was asleep in my arms and Tyson crawled right up and sat on the other side of me :) And then I always ask him who his best friend is and sometimes he says Ian, which is his cousin, but normally he'll choose me. Another time I was over there Debra Jo put him in time out and he didn't know I was there and when he saw me he got embarrassed, it was hilarious, and then he said,
"Mom, I think it's enough time now." Another night, he asked me to sit on the couch next to him and watch the movie Bolt and he snuggled right up to me with his blankie. And then I was over there again tonight and we put Bolt in again and I sat by Tyson on the couch and while I was talking to Debra Jo he said,
"Stop talking Lindsay, stop talking..." because he wanted me to watch the movie. Ha ha! And he repeats
EVERYTHING you say, it's amazing. Debra Jo called for Mitch and Tyson yelled,
"MITCH!" and Debra Jo said,
"No Tyson, he's Daddy to you..." and Tyson said,
"Oh...DADDDDYYY". He told Debra Jo in front of me,
"Mommy, I love you the bestest in the whole world!" and it seriously melted my heart. It's true when they say kids are a gift from God. They bring happiness and peace into your life, even if you are up with them every few hours during the night, or changing them 100 times a day...it's
worth it.

(My laptop was having some problems, hence the reason my blog was lacking any posts, but I will post about my trip to BOSTON for New Year's next!)
3 comments:
I read the post to Tyson and he just wanted to say: gfsaeu7yytubv
Such a cute post, Lindsay! We love it. Thanks for coming to visit so often lately--it helps me stay happy & it means a lot to me (and Tyson, too). Your visits help me more than you know. I'm lucky you're my best friend. I love you!
That is so cute, kids are so funny!
Post a Comment