My friends, Jake and Sherri, had their first baby Dec. 28th, 2009, and he is scrumptious! 8 lbs, 20.5 inches. Whitney, Sherri, and I were really good friends Senior year in high school and still are so Whit Whit and I visited the cute little Romney family in the hospital the day after she had him and he is so stinkin' cute! He has a ton of hair, which I just love! Congrats Jake and Sherri! He's perfect.

2 comments:
I can't wait for you to visit! Do you think you will be able to make his blessing?? That would be so so much fun! If you want to come down the night before Jakes parents have 4 extra bedrooms and my family isn't coming the night before so they should be available!!
So sweet! I'm so glad that we could go see little baby Steele. It's so funny to me to look at this picture and look at ones from HS. Who would have thought? I love you guys!
Post a Comment