Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My First Home!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...............

I FINALLY took pictures of my house! I officially owned my home August 14th, but didn't move in until September 2nd. 1600 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, great neighborhood, I LOVE it!! I've tried to spruce it up a bit and ran out of money, but it's as cute as it's going to get for awhile. I've lost the luxury of "free" Internet, hence the reason it has taken me so long to post. HaHa! I still can't believe I own this place...ENJOY!!

Downstairs:
Master Bedroom
Master Closet
(NO COMMENTS!)Master Bathroom
Master ShowerGreat Room
Kitchen
Bar Area
Eating Area
Half Bath
Laundry Closet


The item of the day that doesn't work each time I use it?!? MY GARAGE DOOR!!! Repair man has been out 4 times...still no workie! I recorded this for them since they continue to tell me it works just fine, and they don't want to see the video. How rude!

Upstairs:
View from the top of the stairs
(ignore my shoes)
Top of the stairs
LARGE Bedroom
Bathroom
Bedroom

11 comments:

Jenny and Torrey said...

Very CUTE Chippa!!!! I'm so happy for you!

McRae Family said...

Thats so awesome! I'm so excited for you!

~ Natalie ~ said...

FINALLY!!! haha It was good to see some pics of your house. super cute and homey! Looks like you have done a great job with it.

Lindsay I seriously laughed so so hard when I watched that video of your garage door going up and down for like three minutes!! In fact I'm still laughing about it! :) HILARIOUS!!
gosh I miss you!

Jamie said...

Yay! I've been wanting to show Jessica and Shelaine so thanks. Now . . . . . about that housewarming party. :)

Sherri Romney said...

I love it girl! It looks great!!!!

Alyse Clonts said...

Yeah! It's so pretty! How fun!

Shannon said...

It looks great! Congratulations!!

tim and priscilla said...

glad to finally see pics of the house! congrats,it is so nice and clean. see you soon!

d.jo said...

You've done a great job on your house, Lindsay. It's so clean, too. I think I should take a picture of my house when it's clean so I can remember that it really does happen. I have too much stuff. I feel like all I do it pick up the house. It's amazing how much laundry I have...of course, you do rival me with the laundry. Your master closet looks awesome...and very full. : ) As for your garage door opener, it looks like you have something wrong with the sensors. Have they checked that part of it out?

M + L said...

My garage door is fixed!!!!!

Rachel said...

Linds.....been waiting and waiting for your pictures! Your home is beautiful! So cool to own your own space.....now you should host bunco....we could scream from the rooms upstairs!